Saturday 30 March 2013

My Dad


Alhamdulillah, lega rasanya....riang hati ini..
Pagi tadi, call abah....then ada org jawab call.."Hellowww."
then ana tnya...."erkkk,ni...abah ke?"

Infer why I asked is that was dad?
Because the way how the phone being answered...
You know what....
I know, I smell, I think, and I could almost see..
Daddy is getting more healthy....
I always know how the voice was when he is very healthy....
and dad said he was progressing though he is still now so skinny..

I asked dad..." Have you gone jogging again..?"
He said..Not yet but he was able to eat the half-boiled egg this morning...
And more exciting, when i asked, "Dad, what are you doing?(:"
Dad replied,"Checking Facebook."..ngee...:D

Oke, I'm really know you are healthy today...alhamdulillah, but never forget to always pray for our dad, our beloved dad....and also never miss to pray that our lovely mom to always strong in facing any of this hard hardships.
Moga segala ujian itu menguatkan kita dan semoga kesakitan-kesakitan dunia itu meng-kafarah-kan dosa-dosa kita dan mengurangkan azab akhirat.(:
Thank You Umi and Abah!(:
Alhamdulillah.
My heart leaps high to the sky...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment